The birth of your baby is a special time for you and your family and should take place in a special setting. Oviedo Medical Center offers Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum suites so you don't have to be moved and your baby can stay right there with you. Natural lighting, plenty of space and the family centered care allow you to have the birth experience you choose.
- All of our nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Nemours pediatricians on call 24/7
- 24 hour epidural anesthesia coverage
- Telemetry fetal monitoring for ambulatory
- Wireless fetal monitoring available
- Spacious, private rooms
- Partner or family members can be present throughout labor and delivery
- Celebration dinner for mom and partner
Women's Services Information
Tours of Memorable Beginnings are available every Sunday at 2:00pm. No registration required. Arrive in the lobby of Oviedo Medical Center a few minute before 2:00pm and a team member will come get the group.
For more information, please call (407) 890-2310.