Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Oviedo Medical Center. You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer at the hospital.
The first step in becoming a volunteer is to attend the Volunteer Seminar. Registration can be located on our calendar page. During each seminar, potential volunteers will learn about available volunteer areas as well as expectations and other important information regarding our Volunteer Program. Applications will be available at the seminar.
- Submit application. Students must also submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- We will conduct a background check.
- You will have an appointment with our occupational health nurse.
- You will have to pass a drug test.
- When everything is complete you will attend orientation. Orientation takes place one Monday a month from 7:45am - 3:30pm.
- We ask that you please commit at least one 4-hour shift per week.
Questions? Please contact us.