For the safety of our patients, staff and volunteers, we have temporarily suspended the volunteer program and do not know when it will resume. You are welcome to complete and submit an application. Your application will be kept on file and you will receive an email when we resume the program. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Oviedo Medical Center. You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer at the hospital and have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Submit complete application. Students must also submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- We will conduct a background check.
- You will have an appointment with our occupational health nurse.
- You will have to pass a drug test.
- When everything is complete you will attend orientation. Orientation takes place one Monday a month from 7:45am – 3:30pm. No exceptions.
- We ask that you please commit at least one 4-hour shift per week.
- Masks must be worn in the hospital at all times.
Questions? Please contact us.