Visitors must confirm the following statements before entering the facility.
- I have not been in close contact (six feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms listed below, within the last 14 days.
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days and am not currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- I have none of the following symptoms:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Be prepared to confirm that the above is true prior to entering the facility. If you are not able to affirm the above statements, please remain outside the facility.
For the safety of our patients and visitors:
Mask required. Masks must be worn inside at all times when not eating or drinking.
Visitation Policy as of June 7, 2021:
- 2 person at a time per patient during regular visiting hours, children over the age of 3 will be allowed, however will be counted as part of the 2 person limit
- Exceptions: laboring mothers, patient advocate pre and post-surgery, end of life and designated support person for a patient with a disability
- 1 person may remain overnight with the patient to be a partner in care
- 1 visitor at a time for patients suspected or diagnosed with COVID 19, no children allowed
Patients seeking emergency care will enter through the ER entrance. The ER entrance will remain open 24/7.
The front entrance will be open from 5:30am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday and 6:00am - 8:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Community events, classes and physician lectures postponed
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors and our healthcare team, Oviedo Medical Center has postponed all events, lectures and classes scheduled to take place within the facility until further notice.