About Baldwin Park ER
Baldwin Park ER is a freestanding emergency room (ER) located in Orlando, Florida, at the corner of Hanging Moss and North Semoran Boulevard. As a department of Oviedo Medical Center, patients at our ER can expect the same high-level care they would receive at our hospital.
To learn more about Baldwin Park ER, please call us at (407) 677-2400.
Emergency and acute care
We are committed to convenient emergency care in the fast-growing Baldwin Park community. Lifesaving, emergency care is readily available for your acute emergency medical needs. If a higher level of care is needed, such as inpatient hospitalization, we can easily provide transfer to our main hospital for continued care.
Freestanding ER services
Our freestanding ER provides a range of emergency services, including:
- 12 private patient rooms
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Dedicated ambulance entrance
- Dedicated physicians and nursing staff with specialized training in emergency medicine
- Designated cardiac and respiratory resuscitation room
- Diagnostic imaging, including computed tomography (CT) scanning, ultrasound and X-ray
- Full laboratory services