COVID-19 and pregnancy - an update for our patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
The birth of your baby is a special time for you and your family and should take place in a special setting. Oviedo Medical Center offers Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum suites so you don't have to be moved and your baby can stay right there with you. Natural lighting, plenty of space and the family centered care allow you to have the birth experience you choose.
- All of our nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Nemours pediatricians on call 24/7
- 24 hour epidural anesthesia coverage
- Telemetry fetal monitoring for ambulatory
- Wireless fetal monitoring available
- Spacious, private rooms
- Partner or family members can be present throughout labor and delivery
- Celebration dinner for mom and partner
- Nitrous oxide available
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors and our healthcare team, Oviedo Medical Center has postponed all events, group tours, lectures and classes scheduled to take place within the facility until further notice. Please call (407) 890-2307to schedule a private tour of the unit.
For more information, please call (407) 890-2307.